- A carefully selected blend of herbs that naturally boosts the immune and respiratory health
- Specifically designed to boost the equine immune system, particularly during common high stress situations, such as hauling, show season, severe weather, pollen season, and illness
- Ideal for any life stage, from foals to geriatrics to help fight bacterial, viral, and fungal infections
- Use preventatively during travel and weather to help minimize illness
- Helps reduce congestion, alleviate symptoms of illness, improve upper respiratory infection and clear congestion
Equinacea™ boosts the immune and respiratory systems in horses exposed to extreme conditions or stress, like hauling, competition or environmental changes. This herbal supplement is an excellent addition during the pollen season and when horses are subjected to irritants like dust, mold or mice. The botanical blend uses fresh cut, whole herbs, blended for uniformity. Use as preventative or Equinacea is excellent for when horses have become ill, helping to help alleviate symptoms, reduce congestion, and and fight upper respiratory infections. The blend of herbs in Equinacea are ideal to fight any type of infection, including bacterial, viral, or fungal. Also excellent for use in acute infections such as ear infections and seasonal allergies.
Equinacea™ combines well with Garli+C™ and as younger and older horses are more susceptible to weakened immune systems from stress and disease; it is perfect for use in horses of all ages and types. Equinacea can be safely combined with other supplements and medications and is finely processed for maximum palatability.
A proprietary blend of Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia, eyebright, cats claw, and osha.
Concentrated formula. No additives or fillers.
Do not use in pregnant or lactating mares. Use with caution in animals at risk for gastrointestinal ulceration and kidney disease. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For use in horses and other equine only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinary health professional immediately. Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
Filled to weight, not volume. Settling may occur. If packed, agitate to reestablish normal density.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Loading Period: For the first two to four weeks, feed three scoops in the morning and three scoops in the evening per 1100lb (500 kg) of body weight.
Maintenance: Feed one to two scoops, as needed, both morning and evening.
2600mg of herbs per enclosed 7.5cc scoop.
Servings 2lb (0.91kg): 350