- A meticulously formulated herbal blend packed with free radical fighting vitamin C and anti-oxidants
- Shown to reduce oxidative stress, reduce muscle and joint injury, improve recovery time, and reduce inflammation
- Supports healthy blood flow, cardiovascular function, and cell regeneration
- Also helps support a healthy immune system and reduces the risk of infection
- Ideal for performance recovery for equine athletes
- Excellent to combine with other Equilite Herbals and is safe with other supplements or medications
Citrus C/Q™ is a highly concentrated, natural source of free radical fighting vitamin C and bioflavanoids. This rich complex has been shown to decrease oxidative stress, decrease inflammation, and improve circulation thereby reducing risk of injury and improving recovery time. Citrus C/Q™ has been shown to improve cell regeneration and support the respiratory, cardiovascular, and nervous systems in horses. It is also well known for it's ability to support the immune system and aid horses in fighting off infection, flu and colds.
Citrus C/Q™ is the ideal performance recovery blend for any horse in work, as well as providing support to horses with immune risks. It is also an excellent pairing with other Equilite Herbals, particularly Ani-Motion™, Garli+C™, Bleeders Blend™ and Equinacea™ as it can enhance the benefits of these products. Citrus C/Q™ is also safe to combine with other supplements and medications.
A proprietary blend of rose hips, citrus bioflavonoids, calcium ascorbate, quercetin, acerola, hesperidin, and rutin complex.
Concentrated formula. No additives or fillers.
Safety use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Use with caution in animals at risk for gastrointestinal ulceration and kidney disease. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For use in horses and other equids only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
Filled to weight, not volume. Settling may occur. If packed, agitate to reestablish normal density.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Loading Period: For the first two to four weeks, feed three scoops in the morning and three scoops in the evening per 1100lb (500kg) of body weight.
Maintenance: Feed one to two scoops, as needed, both morning and evening.
6066mg of herbs per enclosed 7.5cc scoop.
Servings 2lb (0.91kg): 150