- The proprietary blend of whole leaf herbs prevents selective feeding in even the pickiest of eaters, ensuring your horse receives the full dose.
- Has been shown to reduce depression, increase ability to handle stress and provide more focused training efforts by relieving nervous, unpredictable and restless behavior in horses.
- With the substitution of valerian root with vervain, Valerian Free Relax complies with most “zero tolerance” regulations.
- Valerian Free Relax is an excellent addition to horses rehabbing from injury as it is an herbal alternative to medicinal calming agents and can be combined safely with other supplements and medications.
- New generous dosing and concentrated formulas provide excellent value for consumers. The 2lb now offers 160 servings.
Valerian Free Relax Blend™ provides the same benefits of the traditional Relax Blend™ but, contains no valerian root. In this unique combination of specifically ground, whole leaf herbs, valerian root is replaced with blue vervain which is known as a natural pain reliever and calmative. With this exchange, Valerian Free Relax Blend contains no ingredients on common “zero tolerance” banned substance lists, making it an excellent choice for any level competitor who needs some assistance relaxing their horse. This supplement greatly benefits the stall bound, unpredictable, stressed or recovering horse along with providing increased focus and trainability, decreased restlessness, reduced depression, better digestion, and a greater ability to handle stress.
Valerian Free Relax Blend™ is made with whole leaf herbs specifically ground and blended to prevent selective feeding and ensure complete dosing in picky eaters.
A proprietary blend of blue vervain, chamomile, passion flower, hops, and wood betony.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Do not use with CNS depressants or prior to anesthesia. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For use in horses only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption as a safe withdrawal time has not been established. Keep container tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
Filled to weight, not volume. Settling may occur. If packed, agitate to reestablsih normal density.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For the first one to two weeks, feed three scoops in the morning and three scoops in the evening per 1100 lb (500 kg) of body weight.
Feed one to two scoops, as needed, both morning and evening.
5688 mg of herbs per 15cc scoop (enclosed)
Servings 2 lb (0.91 kg): 160
Concentrated formula. No additives or fillers.
I've used this on my very high strung gelding during shows. I chose this over the others because we compete quite a lot. I've been super happy with the results and he handles showing much better on this.